|We do not currently have any classes available.|
As a courtesy to other riders and our instructors, you must cancel a class 10 hours before the scheduled class in order to avoid penalty.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
- Call or text the studio 530-359-8783 and speak to a support staff member or leave us a voice mail. Cancellations will not be accepted by email, or Facebook.
- Login to your TRUE Ride account under “my classes”
- Cancel - press “Unreserve.”
- Late Cancel - press “Late Cancel”
Late Cancel: If you late cancel within 10 hours before class, you will be charged.
- Unlimited Series - $10 charge
- Standard Series- Forfeit your class
No Show: If you No Show your class, you will be charged.
- Unlimited Series - $15 charge
- Standard Series- Forfeit your class + $5 charge
Late Arrival: If you are running late, please call us to let us know. Your spot will be released 2 minutes before the start of class if we have not heard from you. No guest may join a class 5 minutes after class has begun and the same charges above will apply.
Waitlist: If a class is full you can join the waitlist. We will add guest on a first come first served basis as spots become available. You will be notified by email that you have added or you can check your account under "my classes" to see if your status has changed from "waitlisted" to "enrolled". If you are on our waitlist and cannot attend class, please login into your account and remove yourself from the waitlist. If class is not removed from your your account same policies described above will apply.