With our class size reduced by 50%, we kindly ask that you reserve only one cycling class per day.
All even bike numbers have been blocked to allow for 6 feet of social distancing with the exception of 12, 24,36,& 38
|We do not currently have any classes available.|
As a courtesy to other riders and our instructors, you must cancel your reserved spot in class by 7:00pm the day before the scheduled class in order to avoid penalties.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
- Call or text the studio 530-359-8783 and speak to a support staff member or leave us a voice mail. Cancellations will not be accepted by email or Facebook.
- Login to your TRUE Ride account under “my classes”
- Cancel - press “Unreserve.”
- Late Cancel - press “Late Cancel”
Late Cancel: If you late cancel after 7:00pm the day before your class, you will be charged.
- Unlimited Series - $10 charge
- Standard Series- Forfeit your class
No Show: If you No Show your class, you will be charged.
- Unlimited Series - $15 charge
- Standard Series- Forfeit your class + $5 charge
Late Arrival: If you are running late, please call us to let us know. Your spot will be released 2 minutes before the start of class if we have not heard from you. No guest may join a class 5 minutes after class has begun and the same charges above will apply.
Waitlist: If a class is full you can join the waitlist. We will add guests on a first come first served basis as spots become available. You will be notified by email that you have added or you can check your account under "my classes" to see if your status has changed from "waitlisted" to "enrolled". If you are on our waitlist and cannot attend class, please log in to your account and remove yourself from the waitlist. If a class is not removed from your account the same policies described above will apply.